Monday, March 13, 2006

Email #30

Hello NAS-lady!
Hoping this reaches you!
It would be great if you could hit reply and send it back to me, so I know, with or without the info you were otherwise going to photocopy and post.
Thank you for all your help so far.
I have ordered the C.O.P. and have been told it will be with me in five to seven days.
I telephoned my caseworker and found she is not back in the office until tomorrow. That's OK; my last email to her was sent in response to our telephone conversation the same day, about contacting school governors, so I have the date fixed at March 2nd and we are within the fifteen days for the rest of this week.
Thanks again - off to find the draft statement now, hope to have it in the post by tomorrow night.
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk