Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Email #26

Dear Mrs Baggage
Just to confirm that I have received your response to Lewis's propsoed statement,and your completed preference form giving P as your first preference. A copy of this has been sent to our School Admissions department and they will return it indicating whether they can allocate a place at the school. As you are aware, I had liaised with colleagues in Admissions when we issued a Note in Lieu for Lewis, and the message I got then was that P is heavily oversubscribed - but I will wait and see what the situation is now. I will then consult with the governors of P (and of the school allocated by Admissions, if this differs) and await their response.

I will try to keep you updated with progress along the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk