Friday, March 04, 2005

Email #7

Dear Mr Caseworker

As you know, I claimed my right to a Tribunal rather than lose that right, and not because of a definite intention to make use of it.

As far as I am aware a Note in Lieu has still not been issued, which makes it 'early' for mediation, nonetheless this is a path I have to go down now because of the time constraints on finalising a tribunal application, if eventually needed.

Please confirm that the ESCC and the school are still in discussion over clarity/interpretation of the submissions and that the note in lieu has not been finalised. I have to assume, because of the ongoing efforts in this case, that the notice of intent to issue may have no bearing on the content of an eventual note in lieu - I am therefore at a loss to know whether I would agree/disagree with the provisions, or the school's declaration of ability/inability to provide at the stipulated SEN level.

PLEASE WOULD YOU accept this email as my permission and request for Parentlink-Lady to have access to copies of anything she requires regarding Lewis' case. I would be very grateful if you could send her a copy of the paperwork that has been put forward to date, both the evidences originally submitted and the subsequent communications to and from the school.

Gratefully

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk