Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Email #5

Dear Mrs Baggage,

Thank you for your email. I trust you have sent your request to appeal to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Tribunal? You should contact the Tribunal direct to ensure they have received your paperwork. I have not received any recent correspondence from you but acknowledge you will be appealing against the decision to issue a 'Note in Lieu'.

There has been ongoing dialogue between the school and ourselves, however at the present time the decision not to issue a statement still stands. I can confirm that I have received a further letter from Lewis' school, which I will be discussing with our Senior Practitioner.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.

Mr Caseworker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk