Friday, March 31, 2006

Email #36

Dear PA to the Director of Childrens Services

Thank you for your help!

The letter delivered on Monday addressed to Mr Directed (altered - was addressed to predecessor) referred to the earlier email at the very bottom of this page.

To recap what was said in the cover letter, I was strongly advised by a contact at the National Autistic Society to ask Mr Director to intervene if possible, in the statementing procedure for my Aspergers son, as a last ditch effort to avoid going to Tribunal. Thats about it, apart from an apology that given the timing and the fact that my son needs a senior school for this September plus transition time, I am obliged to push forward with getting this sorted one way or another.

Needless to say I am the confused one playing piggy in the middle but the lady at NAS seems convinced that there are glaring issues in the way that the statementing process is being handled.

I have also attached a copy of my email to the SEN caseworker, of todays date. I have no choice but to ask for the statement to be finalised inside the two week school holidays however I do know that Mrs New-caseworker is off sick today and hopes to be back on Monday.

Again thank you for your help!

Best regards

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk