Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Email #21

Hi Mrs ISO

Yes please, I'd like a little help. I expect this to go to tribunal because really I think that if County were going to look again, word would have got out before Christmas, but I am waiting for a copy of the letter to County from school, and also to find out if/when the Ed psych wrote in with her own statement, so those items could have delayed things a little, if Mrs New-caseworker waited to receive them.

I was told I could have a copy of the meeting notes that my advocate wrote up for your files, and would appreciate that as soon as convenient. If tribunal involves attending a meeting (I don't know whats involved) then I would definitely appreciate advice and possibly moral support/company, in short as much help as I can get.

Many thanks

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.consumercorner.co.uk